Field Shelters, American Barns, Stables & Equestrian Buildings by Finer Stables
****ORDERS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR JANUARY****
2020 DIARY FULL
Finer Stables is a family run business and as horse owners ourselves we understand what is required from equestrian buildings We only use the highest quality timber sourced from FSC regulated forests. Constructed using traditional tried and tested methods for optimum strength and durability supplying you the product you deserve at the right price.
To ensure our timber products are fully protected against all forms of wood decay and insect attack and have a long and low maintenance service life, we pressure preservative pre-treat our softwood timbers using the latest generation, environmentally advanced products. Tanalith E which is non toxic to animals.
Based in the Midlands Finer Stables can deliver and install within a 100 mile radius of LE17 5DG. As well as standard units we also offer a bespoke build service contact us with details of your requirements. A specialist manufacturer of a wide variety of equestrian buildings. *Stable blocks built to your specification**Mobile stables and field shelters* *Garages and haybarns* *American Barns*
We would like to update all our customers old and new
Here at Finer Stables we are trading as normal. We are based in a rural location with only our small team of 4 employees within the work place.
• All enquiries are processed via email or telephone the general public do not enter our premises
• Extra care is being taken to minimise the spread of the virus; social contact is being kept to a bare minimum observing the 2-metre distance
• Deliveries and installations will be contact free, we are very lucky to work outside so therefore a 2-metre distance can be easily adhered to
• We have hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes within the vehicles and are using on a destination to destination basis as advised
• When your installation is complete, we will sanitise all handles etc on your building before leaving
Should you have any concerns please contact us via email email@example.com or call 01455 209893