Finer Stables range of stables and field shelters come complete with a 950mm overhang as standard to give you and your animals protection from the elements.
Some clients opting for static buildings choose to upgrade to our 1800mm extended overhang for added protection.
The extended overhang is complete with the following
- Underlined to match your buildings cladding.
- 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts. (Upgrade to Oak also available)
- Curved pressure treated gallow braces.
- The front of the building is protected from the weather.
- There is room to tie up outside covered, offering you the ideal solution to keep you and your animals dry during the autumn/winter months and in the shade through the spring/summer months.
- Equipment outside the stables will stay dry.
- The ground area will stay relativity dry preventing ice and snow building up.
- Storage area above the overhang.
- Lighting can be installed into the overhang offering more external lighting options.
We think it looks really attractive too
Here are some examples below
For more details on our extended overhang please take a look through our website or contact us email@example.com