Bespoke stable block, manufactured and installed in Surrey
Made to measure to suit our customers existing concrete base.
2 12 x 12 Stables with a 12 x 10 Haybarn
Bespoke Stable Block Specification
*Framework 100mm x 50mm (4”x2”) pressure treated
*Shiplap cladding 16mm x 125mm pressure treated
*Roof joists 125mm x 50mm P.A.R pressure treated
*Black onduline fitted to the onduline specifications to guarantee for 15 years
*Galvanised ridge capping
*Top and bottom doors complete with galvanised furniture including 250mm deep chew strip
*Door surround chew strips
*Rear opening top doors including chew surrounds
*Clear roof lights
*Kickboards inside stables 1.2 high 11mm OSB
*Double doors in the gable end of hay barn
The customer also opted for our extended 1.8m overhang complete with support posts and gallow bracing
This is perfect for added protection throughout the seasons.
The extended overhang is complete with the following
- Underlined to match your buildings cladding.
- 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts. (Upgrade to Oak also available)
- Curved pressure treated gallow braces.
- The front of the building is protected from the weather.
- There is room to tie up outside covered, offering you the ideal solution to keep you and your animals dry during the autumn/winter months and in the shade through the spring/summer months.
- Equipment outside the stables will stay dry.
- The ground area will stay relativity dry preventing ice and snow building up.
- Storage area above the overhang.
- Lighting can be installed into the overhang offering more external lighting options.
Do you need a bespoke stable block ? Contact us today