L Shape Stable Block consisting of
2 x 12 x 12 Stables
15 x 15 Corner stable
6 x 12 Tack room
12 x 18 Hay barn with double doors front and rear (Optional)
L Shape Stable Block Specification
*Height to eaves 2350mm
*Height to apex 3050mm
*1.8m Extended overhang
The extended overhang is complete with the following
- Underlined to match your buildings cladding.
- 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts. (Upgrade to Oak also available)
- Curved pressure treated gallow braces.
- The front of the building is protected from the weather.
- There is room to tie up outside covered, offering you the ideal solution to keep you and your animals dry during the autumn/winter months and in the shade through the spring/summer months.
- Equipment outside the stables will stay dry.
- The ground area will stay relativity dry preventing ice and snow building up.
- Storage area above the overhang.
- Lighting can be installed into the overhang offering more external lighting options.
*Framework 100mm x 50mm (4”x2”) pressure treated
*Shiplap cladding 16mm x 125mm pressure treated (Upgrade to 19mm available)
*Roof joists 125mm x 50mm P.A.R pressure treated
*Black onduline fitted to the onduline specifications to guarantee for 15 years to look at more in depth details on onduline visit
Alternative roofing systems are available metal and fibre cement.
*Galvanised ridge capping
*Top and bottom doors complete with galvanised furniture including 250mm deep galvanised chew strip
*Kickboards inside stables 1.2 high 11mm OSB
*Front windows with grills
*Front and rear guttering including down pipes
*Brickwork plans will be supplied upon order
Price may be subject to a delivery charge depending on your postcode area
Are you looking for an L Shape stable block ? We offer a bespoke design service, allowing you to configure your building to be perfect for your requirements. Contact us today for a free no obligation quotation