Stables and hay barn manufactured and installed for our clients in Northamptonshire.
The building consists of the following
3 x 12×12 Stables
1 x 12×6 Tack room
1 x 12×18 Hay barn
*Framework 100mm x 50mm (4”x2”) pressure treated
*Shiplap cladding 19mm x 125mm pressure treated
*Roof joists 125mm x 50mm P.A.R pressure treated
*Box profile steel roof in anthracite with anti-condensation lining
*Gable end vents
*Rear viewing opening top doors complete with chew strips.
*Full height kickboards 18mm OSB
*Door surround chew strips
*Talk grills complete with chew strips
*Front and rear guttering
1.8m extended overhang
- Underlined to match your buildings cladding.
- 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts. (Upgrade to Oak also available)
- Curved pressure treated gallow braces.
- The front of the building is protected from the weather.
- There is room to tie up outside covered, offering you the ideal solution to keep you and your animals dry during the autumn/winter months and in the shade through the spring/summer months.
- Equipment outside the stables will stay dry.
- The ground area will stay relativity dry preventing ice and snow building up.
- Storage area above the overhang.
- Lighting can be installed into the overhang offering more external lighting options.
We recommend static stable blocks require a concrete base and a single course of engineering bricks. Drainage is also an important factor to consider, the base should slightly slope away from the rear of the stables to encourage drainage.
Concrete base and brick course completed by Midlands Horse Arenas
Happy Horses Enjoying Their Stables and Hay Barn