Beautiful timber stables, delivered and installed to our client in Northamptonshire
L shape block with our 1.8m extended overhang & tile effect roofing.
The extended overhang is complete with the following
- Underlined to match your buildings cladding.
- 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts. (Upgrade to Oak also available)
- Curved pressure treated gallow braces.
- The front of the building is protected from the weather.
- There is room to tie up outside covered, offering you the ideal solution to keep you and your animals dry during the autumn/winter months and in the shade through the spring/summer months.
- Equipment outside the stables will stay dry.
- The ground area will stay relativity dry preventing ice and snow building up.
- Storage area above the overhang.
- Lighting can be installed into the overhang offering more external lighting options.
Galvanized steel tile effect roofing sheets are a great roofing solution for timber stables as they offer lightweight, cost effective and easy to fit alternatives to traditional roofing slate or tiles. Our tile effect roofing sheets are the highest quality to ensure they are maintenance free for many years to come. An anti-condensation membrane can be rolled onto the underneath of our tile effect roofing sheets during manufacturing to reduce condensation problems.
Finer Stables is a family run business and as horse owners ourselves we understand what is required from equestrian buildings We only use the highest quality timber sourced from FSC regulated forests. Constructed using traditional tried and tested methods for optimum strength and durability supplying you the product you deserve at the right price.
To ensure our timber products are fully protected against all forms of wood decay and insect attack and have a long and low maintenance service life, we pressure preservative pre-treat our softwood timbers using the latest generation, environmentally advanced products. Tanalith E which is non toxic to animals.